Woodbury City Public Schools
Junior High School Counseling
The junior high school counseling program offers a strong counseling curriculum-based program in the areas of academic advisement, career exploration, and personal/social issues. By working with parents, teachers, administrators and the child study team they are able to help meet the individual educational goals of the students. Counselors address the following issues through individual and group activities: academic achievement, decision making, scheduling, anger management, character education, conflict resolution, coping with divorce, separation of families, grief, goal setting, state (ASK 6, 7 and 8) and local testing, transition to grade levels and high school, Career Day, test taking skills and time management.
Ms. Lizette Velazquez is the Counselor for grades 6-8.
She can be reached at 856-853-0123 Ext. 272.
- Affirmative Action
- Counseling-Junior High
- Common Application (opens in new window)
- College Acceptances
- College Application Completion Form (opens in new window)
- Course Selection Using Naviance (opens in new window)
- High School Profile (opens in new window)
- Naviance (opens in new window)
- Option II
- Program of Studies 2021-2022 (opens in new window)
- Senior Brag Sheet
- Transcript/Records Request
- Nursing Services
- Section 504 of ADA
- Twitter (opens in new window)
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.