Project CHILD FIND
Special Education Programs
- Are for students deemed eligible ages 3-21 years old
- Are free (regardless of income)
- Are staffed by caring professionals
- Help meet each child's needs
- Involve the family, school and community
- Are available through your local school district
Please do not wait. Call today for more information if you believe your child may be experiencing problems that interfere with learning or delay development.
Office of Special Services
Woodbury City Public Schools
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.