Woodbury Evergreen Family Success Center
The Woodbury Evergreen Family Success Center (21 Delaware Street) is a multi-faceted, community-based program that offers families and individuals convenient access to information, support, and resources that help develop and maximize their strengths and potential.
Family Success Centers are designed to be “one-stop” shops that provide wrap-around resources and support to families – making them and the communities they live in – stronger. Staff serve as advocates for families and help connect them to other resources available to them. Services include, but are not limited to:
- Access to child maternal and family health services
- Parent education
- Employment related services
- Development of life skills
- Housing related services
- Volunteer opportunities
- Advocacy and related support
- Information and referrals, as well as links to community resources
The Woodbury Evergreen Family Success Center is continuously developing unique partnerships with other organizations to further strengthen Gloucester County families.
A calendar of events is released monthly, detailing key activities and events. You can also directly access their website here.
- New to the Community?
- Breakfast & Lunch Menus
- Parent & Community Organizations
- School Boundaries
- School Library Media Centers
- Comprehensive Equity Plan
- Harassment, Intimidation & Bullying (HIB)
- Family Liaison
- School Safety & Security
- COPPA Privacy Policies
- Parent Links
- City of Woodbury (opens in new window)
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.