Breakfast & Lunch Menus
Elementary Schools, Junior-Senior High School, Alterative Program
The Woodbury City Public School District participates in the National School Lunch Program. All menu items are in compliance with the standards set forth by the USDA Food and Nutrition Service.
The district offers free breakfast to all school children in Kindergarten to 12th grades. Breakfast is served in the classroom in the elementary schools and between the changing of classes in the Junior-Senior High School.
The district provides a nutritionally balanced meals each any every school day. The National School Lunch Program dictates the current standards of nutritional requirements. A complete guide can be found on the National School Lunch Programs website.
Learn More About the Meals Served in Our Schools
Parent Portal and Payment
The school district supplies an online portal for parents to view their child's eating habits and to monitor funds put into a child's account.
A parent has three methods of applying funds to a child's account:
- Providing funds needed daily to the child to bring into school,
- Providing a check or cash to apply to an account for multiple meals,
- Utilizing the online credit card system found in the parent portal.
- New to the Community?
- Breakfast & Lunch Menus
- Parent & Community Organizations
- School Boundaries
- School Library Media Centers
- Comprehensive Equity Plan
- Harassment, Intimidation & Bullying (HIB)
- Preschool Family Liaison
- School Safety & Security
- COPPA Privacy Policies
- Parent Links
- City of Woodbury (opens in new window)
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.