The following vacancies are available in the district:
Certificated Occupational Therapist
State Certified OT to Assist NJDOE School OT
Climate Monitor/Student Support
Junior-Senior HIgh School
3:00pm – 11:00pm
12 Month Position
Full Benefits and Pension Package
Custodial Experience Necessary
Floor Care Experience Preferred
Driver’s License Required
(Multiple Positions Available)
Stipend Position (No Benefits)
2021-2022 School Year
Will require some day and evening hours,
and may include some weekends and/or away games.
Part-time Position (No Benefits)
25-29.5 hours per week - $18.60 per hour
CDL Req., w/”P” and “S” endorsement.
Positions are Interviewed by Woodbury Administration
and Hired Through ESS/Mission One
Part-time Position - 20 Hours/Week
$11.00 to $12.12 Per/Hour (No Benefits)
Pay is determined by level of education.
A passing score on the PraxisPro is a minimum requirement.
(Preschool Positions are Interviewed by Woodbury
Administration and Some are Hired Through ESS/Mission One)
Extra-Curricular Athletic and Non-Athletic Positions
Please note: these positions require a valid NJ substitute credential at minimum, NJ teacher certification preferred.
No Current Openings
Part-time positions; $11/hour
Tuesday and Thursday: 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
College students preferred
Please submit your resume and letter of interest online. Follow directions below. All properly submitted resumes are reviewed upon the opening of a position and all resumes are kept on file for a period of three years.
Positions will be open until filled.
Interviews may begin immediately.
Candidate must show proof of U.S. citizenship or legal resident alien status.
Equal Opportunity Employer
All Candidates Must Pass IdentoGo by MorphoTrust
Criminal History Review for Public School Employment
“In accordance with the New Jersey First Act P.L. 2011 c.70, effective September 1, 2011,
new public employees are required to obtain New Jersey residency
within one (1) year of employment.”
- E-MAIL your resume as an attachment to [email protected] Please send one document only. If you choose to include a cover letter, make it part of the resume document. Please do not include any images, including an image in a signature or a background image as this increases the odds of the message getting blocked.
- Name your attached document with the position you are interested in and your last name.
Example: Math.jones.pdf, Secretary.smith.doc, Custodian.johnson.docx, ...
We only accept PDF or Word files
- Resumes are shared between the schools. There is no need to apply multiple times for the same type of position that may be available at more than one location.
- We will contact you if we believe you might be a match for the position.
The Woodbury City School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, gender, ancestry, national origin, social/economic status, age, or handicap in its educational programs or employment practices in accordance with the applicable statutes.
- Meet the Board
- Board Committees
- Meeting Dates
- General Meeting Information (opens in new window)
- Board Meeting Manager
- Agendas and Minutes
- Policies (opens in new window)
- What is a Board Member?
- Things to Know
- Code of Ethics
- Employment Opportunities
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.