The following vacancies are available for the 2020-2021 school year:
Teacher of ESL (Full-time - District)
Teacher of Technology (Full-time - Elementary)
Teacher of Alternative School - Science (Part-time Hourly- Junior-Senior High School)
The following anticipated vacancies are available for the 2021-2022 school year:
Teacher of Elementary (Full-time - Elementary)
Teacher of Special Education (Full-time - District)
Teacher of Science (Full-time - Junior-Senior High School)
Teacher of ELA/English (Full-time - Junior-Senior High School)
Teachers of Mathematics - (2 Full-time - Junior-Senior High School)
*Interim positions are interviewed by Woodbury Administration and may be hired through ESS/S4T.
Positions will be open until filled.
Interviews may begin immediately
Must hold valid certification for the position
Candidate must show proof of U.S. citizenship or legal resident alien status.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Must Pass Criminal History Background Check*
(*Through IdentoGo by MorphoTrust for Public School Employment)
“In accordance with the New Jersey First Act P.L. 2011 c.70, effective September 1, 2011,
new public employees are required to obtain New Jersey residency
within one (1) year of employment.”
- E-MAIL your resume as an attachment to [email protected] Please send one document only. If you choose to include a cover letter, make it part of the resume document. Please do not include any images, including an image in a signature or a background image as this increases the odds of the message getting blocked.
- Name your attached document with the position you are interested in and your last name.
Example: Math.jones.pdf, Secretary.smith.doc, Custodian.johnson.docx
We only accept PDF or Word files.
- Resumes are shared between the schools. There is no need to apply multiple times for the same type of position that may be available at more than one location.
- We will contact you if we believe you might be a match for the position.
The Woodbury City School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, gender, ancestry, national origin, social/economic status, age, or handicap in its educational programs or employment practices in accordance with the applicable statutes.
- Meet the Board
- Board Committees
- Meeting Dates
- General Meeting Information (opens in new window)
- Board Meeting Manager
- Agendas and Minutes
- Policies (opens in new window)
- What is a Board Member?
- Things to Know
- Code of Ethics
- Employment Opportunities
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.