Woodbury School District provides computers and the Internet for educational use. As a student, I know that I must follow these rules:
- I will only use the Internet and computers with the
teacherís permission, and for the purpose that the teacher has
- I will respect copyright laws and will make sure to
show where I found information, and will not copy it without
- I will not enter inappropriate or hurtful language
into the computer.
- I will stay safe on the Internet by making sure that
I never share personal information, like my full name, address,
or telephone number. If
anyone on the Internet tries to meet with me, I will refuse,
and tell my parents or teachers immediately.
- I will let my teacher know immediately if I see anything
on the Internet that is inappropriate or that makes me uncomfortable.
- I will respect the school computer equipment.I will be sure to take good care of the equipment I use, and will not change any desktops, controls or anyone elseís files.
- I will only use my own passwords that have been given to me by the teacher.
- I will not put any disks or CDs into the computer unless they are approved by the teacher.
- I will only use email for a class project directed by my teacher. Any mail will be sent or received by my teacher.
- I will only download information onto school computers under the direction of my teacher.
- I will not buy or sell anything using the school computers.
- I understand that I will only be able to use school computers if I follow these rules
Signature: ___________________________________________ Date: __________________