Preschool Family Liaison
Preschool Family Liaison Xiomara Lowery (856-853-0125 ext. 139) offers the following services:
* Identifies and actively supports eligible preschool families
* Conducts multi-week, in-home training sessions with parents to help support language growth and development from ages six months to three years old
* Assists with the preschool enrollment process
* Serves as a liaison between the community, the schools and the homes
Where to Meet Ms. Lowery
* Toddler Time at the Woodbury City Public Library on Tuesdays at 11:00 a.m.
* Every last Thursday of the month at Seventh-Day Adventist Church at 330 East Barber Avenue from 9:30- a.m.- 11:30 a.m.
* Will attend PTO, PTA, H.S.A, and PTSA meetings throughout the year
* Will attend Minority Task Force meetings held at the Junior-Senior High School
* Woodbury City events (TBA)
Learn the Signs. Act Early. (Spanish)
Brain Development Chart (to come)
Second Chance for Success Boutique (to come)