Woodbury City Public Schools will hold a preschool open house on March 23 from 9:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
* Children who will be 3 years old by 10/1/17 should visit West End Memorial School to see a 3-year-old preschool classroom.
* Children who will be 4 years old by 10/1/17 can visit West End Memorial School, Evergreen Avenue School, or Walnut Street School to see a full-day preschool classroom.
In addition, please note that registration for full-day (4-year-olds) and half-day (3- and 4-year-olds) preschool and kindergarten for the 2017-2018 school year will take place on:
* March 28: 10:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
* March 29: 10:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
* March 30: 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
All registration will take place at Evergreen Avenue School. No appointments are required; not first come first served. Proof of Woodbury residency required.
Click here for more details.
For questions, please contact Registrar Maria Blando at 856-853-0123 ext. 277 or [email protected]