In-person preschool and kindergarten registration for the 2018-2019 school year will take place at Evergreen Avenue Library (160 Evergreen Avenue) on:
- April 18 from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- April 19 from 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- April 20 from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
No appointments are needed. Students must be ages 3, 4, or 5 by October 1, 2018. Please see the flyers below for more details.
For preschool only: Registration does not guarantee a spot. If the district is oversubscribed, there will be a lottery in June.
When registering, please have the following documentation ready:
- Verification of residency -- this may include a deed, tax bill, or current lease
- Utility bill
- Picture ID for the parent
- Birth certificate for the student
- Immunizations records that include a physical for the student
Online registration is available now: